My Family

My Family

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thankful

Thankful ... Where do I begin, I am so thankful for so many things.  I am thankful most of all for a Sovereign God, that He stood in my place, that He bore my sins, that He saved me!  I am thankful for my loving husband and two beautiful children - I love you very much.  I am thankful for my job - even though I hate it at times.  I am thankful for a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food in my belly.  I am thankful for good friends and family - who are there for me in the good and bad times.  I am thankful for the life God has given me to live - I have been given this one life to glorify Him in every way.

I Chronicles 16:8
Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon His name, make known His deeds among the people. 

I am thankful that I can call on His name.  I am thankful that I can go directly to Him with all of my needs and desires.  I am thankful that He is always available to talk to, I don't have to wait until He has time, because He always has time.  I am thankful that He answers prayer - I will always be amazed that God would listen to me and answer my prayers.  I am not always obedient and I am not always so thankful, but thru my short comings God sees me worthy enough to listen.  I was no one until God made me someone and I am thankful that He loves me.

And I want to thank those that come to read my simple thoughts from time to time.  I thank you for allowing me to share with you what is on my heart and mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment