My Family

My Family

Friday, January 25, 2013

New Year's Resolution

Children are a gift from God and mine are just exceptional.  Last night during KFC (Kids For Christ) - this is our Wednesday night children’s ministry - Crystal did a new year’s Party.  The kids got to eat sandwiches and chips, cupcakes and doughnuts and who knows what else (Thanks Aunt Crystal for filling them up with junk and then sending them home - LOL) and they made a door hanger.  The door hanger was a list of things the kids would do for the new year, for example the first one was I will help my family ______.  Ashleigh, bless her heart, only filled out the first one, which was "wash the dishes".  She loves to help mommy in the kitchen, from cooking to cleaning.  And she loves it even better when we can use her "Easy Baker" that she got for Christmas.  She does not mind the cleanup at the end.  Aaron on the other hand, filled his out completely and here is his list, word for word....

I will help my family with paiy the taxs



I will give some of my money to the preacher



I will learn all new ten Bible verses.   (Aaron added the ten part all by himself)



I will help others



They are so sweet; I could just eat them up.  God has blessed Jason and I with very sweet, thoughtful and loving children and I pray that God will use them.  We used to say that Aaron was going to be our little preacher boy, he has such a tender heart and who knows what God has in store for my little man.  Please keep them in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment