My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Our First Glimpse

Today we saw
Our first glimpse of You.
A little piece of heaven
Our dream come true.
The day we will meet
Seems so far away.
But until you're ready
In my womb safely stay.
Our gift from Angels
Sent from above
For us to cherish
And forever to love.
Unknown

I was able to hear my new little niece/nephew's heart beat for the first time Sunday morning.  Crystal had made a video with her phone to record the heartbeat when she had her last check-up.  I am so excited and I can't wait to see the first ultrasound pictures of this new bundle of joy that will be joining our family in June.  God has been so good to our family and I can't wait for this new addition.  Please keep Jeremy, Crystal, and big sister Ellie in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment