My Family

My Family

Friday, January 11, 2013

The Lord is my strength - Part 1

In Philipians chapter 4 verse 13 the bible says "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."  I have had to remind my self of this here lately.  Between working 10 hour plus days and being a full time mom and wife it is hard to remember where I draw my true strength from.  It is so easy to put God on the back burner when we allow things (work, school, sickness, etc.) to take over.  Not only can I draw strength from Christ for my everyday needs and duties, but I can draw strength so I can perform the things that God has called me to do, for example, teaching,  singing and playing the piano, witnessing, or any other activity, deed or service that will bring Glory to the Lord.  God will never give us more than we can handle, even though it seems at the time we can take no more, He will always be there to give us strength to carry on with what ever task has been placed before us and all of this will be for our good and His Glory!  So if you feel over whelmed, just as I have in the last couple of weeks, remember who is in control and that when we go thru a valley we are never alone.



Please keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment